Monday, October 13, 2014

Men.

This is a real life conversation between my significant other this weekend. I'm sure others will be able to relate!

Backstory: Kyle loves sports. I mean, loves them. Before we started dating he warned me of this and I was all "oh yeah I can totally handle that! That's sooooo not a problem! And honestly, this could be fun! We'll spend hours bonding over this kind of stuff. Got it." Clearly I was on crack.

No. I did not have it.

He warned me about college football. Got it. NFL, okay. Sure. But they play multiple times a week. Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and sometime Thursdays. Okay. Then we have basketball. And then came Kyle's random love for the Royals. There goes any sort of quality time together.

This weekend we spent all of Sunday watching Netflix together (shout out to Criminal Minds and Prison Break!)

Kyle: Thanks for watching all of these shows with me today!

Me: No, thank you for not watching sports all day and actually spending some time with me! It's been awesome.

Kyle: Yeah, well I didn't have any teams playing today that I really cared about so it wasn't a big deal. Plus we have the Royals game tomorrow and Tuesday we're going to watch. 


He sure knows how to make a girl feel special.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment