Sunday, October 26, 2014

My Favorite Things about Kyle Being Out of Town:

I have a ridiculously clean house (that I had to clean myself. I couldn't delegate any of the yucky tasks I don't want to do myself) 

Emerson thinks I'm just sooo much fun and doesn't want to sleep. Ever.

I check the locks a million times, and even though I know they're locked, I worry about magicians figuring out how to open them from the outside. 

I watch so much Criminal Minds that I'm convinced someone is trying to murder me. So I sleep with both dogs in my room with the door locked and shut. (After checking the doors a million times)

There's no one to get me water or milk while I'm comforting a screaming baby, which is good because clearly my only focus should be on Emerson, not my thirst.

The dogs get all "fun." They want everything (food, water, and to be let outside) but only when I'm unavailable. Aka nursing the baby or giving her a bath, even though I offered all of those things before I started bath time or nursing. I'm clearly inconsiderate.

Hurry home daddy! WE MISS YOU!!


No comments:

Post a Comment