Monday, February 3, 2014

Week 13

How far along? 13 weeks and 4 days!!


How big is baby?

Total weight gain/loss: I'm still afraid to step on a scale. Probably 10 lbs maybe? 

Maternity clothes? I officially can no longer button most of my pants comfortably, so the belly band is a daily occurrence. 

Sleep: Still sleeping 10+ hours a night. Most nights I only have to get up once to go to the bathroom, but sometimes (if I stay awake past 9pm) I don't wake up and my kidneys hurt SO bad when I finally wake up.  

Best moment this week: 

Movement: Still nothing. 

Food cravings: Not spaghetti. Can't stand the smell anymore. BUT I do enjoy pudding again. I would kill for some buffalo chicken dip as well as some fried pickles. 

Food aversions: Spaghetti.

Gender: Boy?

Labor Signs: .

Pregnancy symptoms: My boobs have doubled in size, I cry at EVERYTHING (and I mean EVERYTHING), I have a hard time focusing, and I feel the need to eat more often. I cry frequently and it's getting harder to calm me down once the tears start rolling. 

Belly button in or out? In. I wonder when it will start making its appearance? 

What I miss: Sushi (I'm not sure this will ever change).

What I am looking forward to: Sushi. I mean, the cruise this week! We leave in 4 days! 

Upcoming appointments/events: Not until the week we get back.

Milestones: I've cried most days. We also told Sophie!! She's pretty thrilled to FINALLY be a big sister again! She's been bugging us about it for about 8 months. :)



Update: I have since had buffalo chicken dip AND fried pickles - and I swear if either of those came near me today, I'm pretty sure I would vomit on someone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment