Monday, February 24, 2014

Week 16

How far along? 16 weeks 3 days
16 weeks 


How big is baby? It's an AVOCADO!!!




Total weight gain/loss: Still right at 4 pounds. 

Maternity clothes? Oh yeah. I've been meaning to go shop for some more, but I've just been so tired and haven't felt up to it. 

Sleep: I've been sleeping really well lately! It's so nice. I think I wear myself out so much during the day (you know, sitting at my desk at work, then sitting on the couch when I get home) that I don't even wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I wake up around 5 to pee and let Macy outside. It's not too awful. 

Best moment this week: When I learned that the Bargain can now hear my voice :) Thrilled to tears. Literally. I'm emotional. 

Movement: I wasn't confident in what I was feeling because I thought it was way too early, but I've definitely been feeling the Bargain move around in there. It doesn't happen often, but I sure do smile when it happens! I'm excited for Ky to be able to feel it from the outside! And I'm excited for the dance parties that I'm sure will ensue in a few weeks. 

Food cravings: Nothing too spectacular. McDonalds sausage burritos. Delicious. Other than that.. Nothing too crazy. Looking at the picture of the avocado makes me want guacamole. YUM!

Food aversions: Black beans aren't my favorite right now, but I'm sure if they were in front of me, I would eat them. 

Gender: Same as the past 11 weeks!

Labor Signs: .

Pregnancy symptoms: Getting bigger! I feel like I look awkward in clothes still. I'm sure that will change when I FOR SURE look pregnant to the general public. My boss pointed out to me yesterday that I really "popped" and she could tell. She also begged to start telling people. Have at it. 

Belly button in or out? Still in. I've been worried about this to be honest... I'm really hoping that mine doesn't come out since it's so sensitive (thank you shingles) and I have hope because I have had multiple people tell me they have deep belly buttons and they never popped. The things we worry about while pregnant! 

What I miss: Not being tired all of the time. 

What I am looking forward to: The spring weather that is heading out way :)

Upcoming appointments/events: Nothing too exciting. Just a normal week!

Milestones: Growing out of my clothes quickly! 

I thought in the second trimester I'm supposed to have more energy. Dirty liars. ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment