Thursday, February 13, 2014

Week 14

How far along? 14 weeks 6 days




How big is baby? The size of a lemon!! (Yep, this excited every single week!)


Total weight gain/loss: According to my scale, I actually haven't gained any weight yet. According to my doctors scale - well that's probably a different story.

Maternity clothes? Still not yet, but I'm going to be in desperate need of some pants ASAP. 

Sleep: Sleeping well. Most of the vacation I didn't even have to wake up at night to pee! I was just so dang tired. 

Best moment this week: Crusin' with  my honey! Definitely LOVED our baby announcement on facebook. So legit. Kyle did an amazing job with putting that together. We made it on Friday and we could NOT stop looking at it. We love our little Bargain. 

Movement: Still nothing, although I could have SWORN I felt something weird while on the ship. It was like a flutter in my lower abdomen and definitely wasn't gas. 

Food cravings: This was a rough week for food. All I really wanted was some ramen noodles and a ppudding cup. Guess what they DON'T have on luxury boats. RIGHT!? I know. So I ate a lot of chicken tenders (puke) and cereal. There was one night where I could not stomach the idea of eating anything for dinner that they were offering, so I had to munch on some leftover cereal in bed. Rough.

Food aversions: Really not feeling anything fried right now. 

Gender: Whoooo knows (Still thinking boy, but assuming it's a girl)

Labor Signs: Still nothing. Thank you sweet baby Jesus.

Pregnancy symptoms: Food cravings, constantly tired (I'm totally embarassed at how tired I get walking up and down stairs), tight pants, constantly thirsty, I may be a tad bit moody (thank GOD Kyle is a patient man). 

Belly button in or out? Still in... 

What I miss: Liking food. Well, I guess I've always been a little (maybe a lot) testy with food. I like something one day, and then I refuse to look at it the next day. Guess I'm a toddler. Typical. I also miss sushi. (Surprised by this yet!?)

What I am looking forward to: Signing up for birthing classes? 

Upcoming appointments/events: Thursday for the 15 week appointment! Holla. 

Milestones: We're facebook official ;) Kind of a big deal.

No really, the Deal puns never stop #wecantstop #wewontstop

#hashtag.




No comments:

Post a Comment