Monday, May 12, 2014

Baby things I want and won't register for

This a a list for Kyle and I when we get a little closer to time. We're registering at two places, but these things aren't an option (because they aren't in stores or because I refuse to pay $14.00 for ONE onsie - ridiculous ;)  ) I'm sure this list will be ever growing (and updated since I'm sure I will be purchasing some of these myself). Happy browsing my unique taste in stuff I want for Em!
YES! SERIOUSLY (but really, we do)

Boppy Cover

Milkies! These things are supposedly AWESOME


Sound Machine Luke had - and I LOVED it. 


Ring Sling! You can never have too many 


Diaper bag. Actually, I think I will end up ordering this one myself!

I'm SHEEPY pajama set - in EVERY size

This just makes me giggle
Only with lavender instead of pink! 




No comments:

Post a Comment