Saturday, November 23, 2013

Buy Cooper Things!!

I may be a dog, but I have mastered blogging, and I have a Christmas list I would like to share.

Daddy, please take note.

A basket for my toys. Mom asked me to put this on my list. I don't think she likes that I always have my toys spread throughout the house. I just like toys - especially the ones that don't have eyes.
Mom says this will help my joints not hurt so much when I wake up! She's the best.
Maybe Auntie SCO will come over and play with me if I have hedgehogs.
A baby brother and sister to play with! Only if they're the same age... Dad, aren't you a twin!?
I want this for the obvious reason. It's true ANNNND it's my name. Duh.
Dark sheets for my new bed!
Someone to make me this for my food!!

I REALLY LIKE THESE! But remember, I have a sensitive tummy, so you might want to check with mom before you buy and special treats.

Maybe you could go to Petco and grab my dinner so mom doesn't have to. Just an idea.


Dad, if you have any questions, you know where to find me.

Ruff. *whine* *pounces around the living room* *more whining* I just want to lay down on your yoga mat. Thanks for loving me.

Cooper

1 comment: