Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Week 38

How far along? 38 weeks 6 days (holy crap)




How big is baby? The size of a small pumpkin!




Total weight gain/loss: Still in the 30ish lb range

Maternity clothes? Still getting a pretty good mix of both. Rocking non maternity dresses for work and tanks at home. I've still been trying to find a bra that fits. Fail. This just isn't happening. Ever. So frustrating. I know they're just going to keep getting bigger too! If they fit in the cup area, I'm busting out of the back (back fat is so hot right now - literally.) If the back fits, the cups don't. Can't I just get one that fits!?

Sleep: Rocky this week. I've been soaking up the snuggles I can get from Kyle and Macy, but still getting up at LEAST 10 times a night to go to the bathroom. I'm excited for that to end, but I'll still be up every 2ish hours. YAY! At least now I get to go back to sleep as soon as I go to the bathroom. Those days are close to an end. 

Best moment this week: Finishing the nursery! 100% done! And it is glorious and exactly what I had envisioned.

Movement: Not so much. But it makes my heart happy when she does wiggle around in there :)

Food cravings: Back to loving spaghetti every morning! And definitely Fazoli's. I would eat there every day if we had one close to use. It's probably up there with Popeyes right now (which no one saw coming!)

Food aversions: As of right now, Mexican food. No thank you.

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: Surprisingly no, not this week. There's not a whole lot going on!! 

Pregnancy symptoms: So dang tired and sore 90% of the time! And every time I wake up at night (every. single. time) my fingers are tingly - like they're swollen - but they don't look swollen. SO random. And now they hurt ALL of t the time. Joint pain is fun. I also have a pretty wicked rash on the top of my left thigh. Random, right? Both things will be brought up at my next appointment! And I have pretty severe nerve sensitivity in my legs. 

Belly button in or out? A little piece of the corner is sticking out. Gross.

What I miss: Energy. Not having tingly hands. On the rare occasions my hands have swollen a little bit, I always get a little claustrophobic. That feeling makes me so nervous. I have no idea why! 

What I am looking forward to: Massage, manicure, and pedicure coming up this weekend to get me nice and relaxed for Emerson's debut! Hopefully my nails and toes don't chip before then! Because clearly that's what is important ;)

Upcoming appointments/events: Friday.

Milestones: I haven't gone into labor yet! That's a big step ;) And definitely the nursery! I couldn't be happier with it.





No comments:

Post a Comment