Monday, July 7, 2014

Week 34

Let me preface this by saying that I clearly am not on my A game since this is coming 4 days late. MY BAD! What's even worse is that I didn't update it periodically throughout the week, so my memories might be a tad hazy... My apologies. Emmy, I still love you even though this weeks post will be questionable. You have been warned!

How far along? 34 weeks and 5 days! 



How big is baby? The size of a butternut squash.




Total weight gain/loss: 1lb since my last visit! You bet your bottom I celebrated with Popeyes and it was GLORIOUS!!

Maternity clothes? Duh.

Sleep: ROUGH! I miss sleep. I miss being comfortable. I just want to be able to sleep on my stomach! MY nights are so rough that I end up passing out for a nap almost the minute I get home EVERY SINGLE DAY! And I wake up when Kyle walks through the door, which is okay when he gets home around 430 - not okay when he gets home at 6. Huge night time sleep issues! It's a vicious cycle. 

Best moment this week: My baby shower!! 

Movement: Still not as frequent as before, but she's still in there (I would remember if she came out already... right!?) Sometimes I'll get a little nervous because I haven't felt her in a while, but then she'll start swinging in full force to let me know she's okay in there. 

Food cravings: Popeyes. Bananas and grapes. Pretty much it!

Food aversions: Nada. 

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: Nothing this week!

Pregnancy symptoms: I need EVERYTHING to be clean. EVERYTHING

Belly button in or out? Still in :)

What I miss: Sleeping at night, being able to be a passenger in a car without hating the driver, having energy, not being so tired all of the time, my to do list not being so long... 

What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound appointment this week! They say it's to check to make sure everything is on track yada, yada, yada, but I think it's just a good excuse to get a good peak at Miss Emmy Kate. We didn't do the 4D ultrasound because that's just creepy to us. We can wait until she gets here to bask in the glory of her (eventual) adorableness. :) Newborns are weird looking. Even though I love her more than anything (Sorry Coop and Blankey) she's proooobably going to look weird. Just saying. 

Upcoming appointments/events: the 8th! Ultrasound. Please see above comments.

Milestones: Kyle survived another week, and I completed two seasons of Desperate Housewives. Ain't no thang. :) And I've officially started on Emerson's nursery - like the decorating pieces. I'm in LOVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment