Monday, January 20, 2014

Genius Things

Sometimes, Kyle comes up with really great ideas. Ideas my small little brain isn’t even capable to understanding. We were discussing that I really would like to be able to drink milk at work but I didn’t want to take an entire gallon (or even a half gallon for that matter). So he says (in a matter of fact tone) “Why don’t you put the milk in a cup, and then take that cup with you to work?”


Wait. What?


That’s a genius idea! Why didn't I think of that? Now I feel like a jackass because he literally had to spell it out to me. Well, maybe not LITERALLY, but he walked me through the process. Okay. Totes embarrassing.


Put the milk in a mason jar and carry it to work. No spill! Phenomenal! I shall take it! So now I carry around my mason jar full of milk and people look at me like I’m crazy. But you know what? I don’t even care. Shit is genius.



They’re probably pissed they didn't come up with the idea (you know, like I am).



Lesson learned: Sometimes it pays off to listen to your man – occasionally they’ll surprise you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment