Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Week 12 Thoughts

Being pregnant does fun things to your body.

Let me make a list of things that have made me cry this week:

I sobbed at work because I watched this video. Intense apparently. Maybe because Kristen Bell is my favorite?

Puppy love. Probably because of my new puppy.


I NEEDED toast yesterday at work. NEEDED IT. And no one had bread. Rough.

Today I've had two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and I can't wait to go home and make more. Life is good.

An upside to pregnancy is that it is perfectly acceptable for me to not button my pants. No one cares! Because I'm growing a baby. Funny how that works.

I no longer enjoy spaghetti (it's been my pregnancy staple) and mashed potatoes are on the outs.

Just watched the video again. Still cried.

Pregnancy makes you crazy.



No comments:

Post a Comment