Thursday, January 30, 2014

Week 12

How far along? 12 weeks and 1 day

Sorry about the poor lighting (I feel like this is a common apology). I'm 12 weeks and 6 days in this picture and I didn't realize I was missing this picture until late at night. Whoops! So you don't get a natural light picture. 


How big is baby? He's the size of a plum! 




Total weight gain/loss: I haven't checked lately. I'm a little afriad, but at least 4 pounds. 

Maternity clothes? Today was the first day that I had to break out the belly band! There I was, minding my own business getting dressed in the morning, and I put on my pants... Well, Kind of. I put them on but they feel a little... uh, snug. That's a good word for it. I had a straight up muffin top going on.Odd. My pants fit yesterday... So in the midst of my near panic I realize, 'Uh, duh! Belly band! YES!" SO I break that baby out, put it on, and then Kyle tells me how I'm really supposed to wear it. Oh. Okay. Whatevs. I don't need new pants... yet.

Sleep: UGH! So rough. I just need more sleep! I stayed up late last night since Ky played a 930 game in Overland Park (which is quite the drive for those of you that don't know) and I am now regretting every second of it. SO TIRED. I also have a co-worker who is super sick and I have a feeling that I may have caught what she has. 

Best moment this week: I went out to dinner with my oldest friend and my sister last night. It was so much fun! I haven't laughed until I cried in such a long time. AND we started working on planning the gender reveal. 

Movement: Still not yet

Food cravings: Still not a grilled chicken lover, but I am into hot pockets. Those are always nice. I bought the ingredients I need to make my own at home, but finding the energy to do so seems impossible. 

Food aversions: Popcorn. I can't STAND this stuff and it seems like everyone at work is really into it. GROSS.

Gender: Girl?

Labor Signs: .

Pregnancy symptoms: I'm hungry ALL of the time, I've been having dizzy spells. FOR EXAMPLE, we went to the library - pretty normal and not at all a strenuous activity - except when you're pregnant. I walk over to grab my audio book and all of a sudden I realize that my heart is racing and I'm having a hard time breathing. Weird. Then comes the tunnel vision and the overwhelming sensation that I'm going to fall. Okay, fun. I didn't end up falling (thank you Mr. Deal) but it was still a very scary situation. I also feel like I sweat a lot more, which is gross. my coworkers do not appreciate this.

Belly button in or out? still in. Hasn't made it's move yet.

What I miss: Sushi. Having energy.

What I am looking forward to: CRUSING!

Upcoming appointments/events: Cruise next week and a doctors appointment two days after we get back.

Milestones: I didn't eat Ramen Noodles every day!! (Just most days)

No comments:

Post a Comment