Thursday, January 2, 2014

Week 9



How far along? 9 weeks!

How big is baby? The size of a green olive 


Total weight gain/loss: 1 pound officially. 

Maternity clothes? Nope! My pants are definitely getting a little (lot) snug lately. Not uncomfortable, but I'm pretty sure I'll be graduating to a belly band within the next month. 

Sleep: It depends on the night. Mostly okay. There's no warning for my exhaustion. It just hits. We went to a friends house for NYE and by 1015 I was done. DONE. By 12 I was begging Kyle to leave. It was absolutely miserable. I totally payed for staying up too late and slept most of the next day. 

Best moment this week: Getting in some me time and doing NOTHING. Literally, I did nothing. I started a book one evening, and finished it a few hours later. Glorious! 

Movement: Still nothing. 

Food cravings: Spaghetti. Spaghetti-o's. Potatoes. Spaghetti. Did I mention I really enjoy spaghetti? Onions. Last night I had Kyle run to the store to grab me a spicy chicken sandwich with onions. Lots of onions. Emphasis on the on extra onions. I was actually disappointed with the amount of onions on my sandwich - only like, a third of an onion. I want MOAR!! So onion appears to be something I enjoy.

Food aversions: Chicken. I can do the smell of raw chicken, and I'm even okay when it's cooking - but after that? Done. Nope. No thank you. I do still enjoy chicken nuggets and fried chicken, so Popeyes is still my best friend. 

Gender: I'm thinking boy. 

Labor Signs: Nope. 

Pregnancy symptoms: Fatigue, I'm getting a little spacey. My feet and back hurt regularly. 

Belly button in or out? In.

What I miss: Sushi. Definitely a craving this week. With a side of spaghetti. 

What I am looking forward to: Picking out things to register for. I know I still have a long ways to go, but I like to do my research. I don't want to register for something that isn't really what I want because I wasn't informed of my choices. Kyle told me to go for it. 

Upcoming appointments/events: Few more weeks to go

Milestones: I told my boss this week!





No comments:

Post a Comment