Saturday, October 26, 2013

Buy me things.

Kyle has been bugging me about a Christmas list. I'm all "just surprise me" and he's all "No."

Okay then. List it is. I gave him a million options for my birthday presents (I'm really not that hard to make happy) and he picked the perfect one! Got to give him credit there.

But really, Ky - I would be happy with ANYTHING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD (mostly a puppy) but don't buy me a vacuum cleaner or a mop, although these are things that we need. A dishwasher/and or paint is totally acceptable though. I'm just saying.

First things first,

Mostly kidding.
Moving on.
Not sure where to find these at, but Google is a thing.




Boomer Sooner!!

You know, if you win the lottery

This is probably a bit more realistic. Whatevs.

LANYARD!! 

Just kidding. I want this

So my glasses won't get scratched

UMM, YES!

This has everything I love. Stripes and sparkle

A big bag like this. Or something similar. You know what I like. Aka stripes and sparkles ;) 

Again, YES!!

Necessary.

Aquage Uplifting Foam - Google is a thing.

You're already the master of finding my conditioner - but maybe I can have the shampoo too?

Tote. Font 3 or 14


No comments:

Post a Comment