Thursday, October 3, 2013

Kristins take on flag football...

I don't have a long winded response about my first day long flag football experience. I listened to other teams come up with an extremely creative narrative on what was happening to Kyles team (hilarious) and enjoyed the gorgeous weather (while soaking in some rays!) Not too shabby for a lazy Sunday. They play on a gorgeous field with a large track that goes through the wooded area behind the park (insert murder music here) so my game plan is to start running during his off games, although there is a good possibility that once the temperature drops below 70 degrees I won't be attending. I'm not a huge fan of being outside.



And here's what you've all been waiting for!! Phone pictures. You're welcome.


Kyle giving the opposing team a hug.
...and taking his belt off. Should I feel threatened?

ANNNNNNND finally, my reward for not complaining through the entire debacle. I have weird food cravings, and in my defense, I only asked for a slice of onion.


I told you guys that I would share with you what I had for lunch (and/or dinner.) Maybe I should turn this into a regular Instagram thing ;) (totally kidding.) Mostly.

I have a feeling that Mr. Deal will soon be posting about his new video game and its(ahem) cool features, so for my friends (you're still reading, right!?) I'll come up with something pinteresty or Harry Pottery to post soon. Again, you're welcome.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really interested to know what would be removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. Thanks Lucas!! I had tons of spelling errors and then didnt have time to retype it. :-) nothing bad ever!

      Delete
  3. Probably calling me out on my weird ass eating habits. Whatevs.

    ReplyDelete