Thursday, October 24, 2013

The first cut is the deepest...

..baby I know!

Oh jeeze. I recently made an appointment (FINALLY) with my stylist to get a hair cut. This is normally not on my list of favorite thigns to get done, which explains why it had been 15 months since my last cut. Almost a record for myself. BUT I finally bit the bullet - my hair was getting gross.

So in I walked.

Courtney asked how short I was thinking, and I told her right around my collarbone. I even surprised myself with my statement, but I know that she is a hair goddess and could work her magic! And magic she did! She kept saying that she was more nervous than I was when you're cutting that much hair off. I ended up with 10 inches chopped!!

I love it because it takes me all of 8 minutes to straighten it, and Kyle loves it because I'm not constantly nagging him for laying on it. In his defense, it was never his fault - my hair just kind of does what it wants. Wonder where that comes from. ;)

The before and after pictures...

Sister picture with long hair!
TADA!
Sister picture with short hair. She's kind of amazing :)

ANNNNND one more just because Mercedes Snow is an amazing photographer!!


No comments:

Post a Comment