Thursday, October 24, 2013

"relaxin' all cool, shootin' some bball outside of school"

...or in Kyles case - 'relaxin' all cool, shootin' some bball inside of the church." Doesn't have quite the ring to it.

Here's a little known fact: Kyle enjoys sports.

WHAAAT!?

I'm sure you're all blown away by this.

Here's a well known fact: I could go without.

WHAT!? Just kidding. We all knew that. I'm like a fish out of water when Kyle is schooling me on the lifestyle (of the rich and famous) that is sports. Because you literally eat, breathe, and sleep sports when you're a true fan. Okay, maybe not literally. But you catch my drift (see what I did there?)

Not only do I watch sports on tv, but I also watch highlights on youtube (I really enjoy this!), go to professional games, go to Kyle's games, and watch Ky play NBA2K14. Repeat. Then repeat again.

what.

He warned me. He really did. I knew how into this stuff he was when we started dating. I was like "oh yeah, totally cool. I love my dog. I get it. We each have things we love."

No.

I didn't get it.

I get it now.

I'm slowly coming around to the idea of this. I REALLY REALLY REALLY enjoy watching him play. He is immensely talented and athletic. So clearly, he's great eye candy. ;)

Here are the dreaded phone pics from his most recent basketball practice I attended - yep. Practice. I was there AANNND I enjoyed it. Progress.



Blurry, but still a stud.

2 comments:

  1. Ok this entire post had me rolling. I even read it to Wyatt before school this morning. He said "mom this is way funnier to you than it is to me". He just doesnt get you like I do. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete