Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fall Back

Let's talk about this falling back and springing forward business. I LOVE getting more sleep. Sleep works for me. Kyle likes when I get enough sleep. Actually, rephrase. EVERYONE likes when I get enough sleep. I'm just one of "those" people. You know the type, but we won't get into that. It's not one of my finer points.

Next week we officially fall back. Let me tell you what time I normally go to bed...

Not kidding.
Clearly, I'm boring and not fun. I have the weirdest sleep rhythm. If I accidentally stay up until 10, I can pretty much kiss sleep goodbye. I mean, seriously, I want to kiss sleep so it will come back to me so I can catch those precious ZzZs. YEP. Those words were just formulated.

So daylight savings. Yes. SIGN ME UP. Please and thank you.

THIS IS SO EXCITING FOR SO MANY REASONS!! Actually, one reason. Because now I get to go to sleep at...

Um, yes. Thank you. Goodnight.
We won't go into what is going to take place in the spring. It's depressing me already. I wish that only falling back was a thing, but I suppose it doesn't quite work like that. Shenanigans. Thankfully, I'm not a scientist who makes these decisions. Thanks Obama.

Jumping on the bandwagon - which I'm not sure is a thing anymore. CLEARLY, I'm not hip. Do the kids still say hip?



No comments:

Post a Comment