Thursday, October 24, 2013

Things Kyle and I Argue About

Kyle and I are just like every other couple - we have our spats. We don't fight very often, but when we do, I'm sure other people think we're ridiculous. Here's a little insight on what we get to live with!

The Oxford Comma

I think it's stupid. I hate it. I truly to my core, do not understand this scratch of the pen. I'm not arguing it's validity, I just don't like using it. Kyle loves it. I knew he was weird... But seriously.


He is adamant about this. I just don't get it. He has pulled these pictures up multiple times to prove his point.


Where to Eat

We spent a solid 10 minutes arguing about this over dinner this evening. Which leads me into my next point. For realzies. It shouldn't be that difficult. Kyle likes Steakhouses, and I think they're gross. We should just eat Mexican or Chinese for dinner every night!! Problem solved.








No thank you :) I'll take these guys any day of the week:














Who gets to wear the OU sweatshirt Ky found at one of our recent thrift store excursions:
Unfortunately, I lost that battle because it doesn't fit me. Rude.
Honestly, that's about it. We don't really fight, we just banter back and forth. It's hilarious :) So thankful to have such an amazing man by my side!


1 comment:

  1. I am an "oxford comma" advocate. I just can't say no to that extra scratch!

    ReplyDelete