Sunday, December 8, 2013

Week 5





How far along? 5 weeks and 3 days


How big is baby? About the size of a poppy seed!

Total weight gain/loss:  Nada, but I also haven’t been keeping track since I haven’t had my first appointment yet.

Maternity clothes? Not yet thankfully!

Sleep: SO TIRED ALL OF THE TIME! I normally get about 9-10 hours a night per-pregnancy, but now I’m ready to go to sleep as soon as I get home from work – which is at 3:40. Embarrassing.
Best moment this week: Finding out I was pregnant!

Movement: Little Deal is still too small to feel those movements.

Food cravings: I can’t get enough water and I’ve been dying for some orange juice, and I normally don’t like OJ.

Food Aversions: I wouldn’t say I have any aversions yet, but I’m not a fan of raw chicken. I’m sure that’s going to strengthen as I progress. Yuck. 

Gender: I’m pretty sure it doesn’t have a gender yet :)

Labor Signs: Nope.

Pregnancy Symptoms: My sense of smell is WAY off. All of my perfume smells like urine to me. Can’t do it. 

Belly Button in or out? Still in. Hopefully there to stay a while!

What I miss: FISH! SHRIMP! 

What I am looking forward to: Our first doctor’s appointment! AND I’m excited to not have to keep this a secret anymore!

Upcoming appointments/events: I hear labor and delivery will be just around the corner (in 8 months)

Milestones: Not telling EVERYONE I see on the street/work/grocery store that I’m pregnant. Shit’s hard to keep secret.


No comments:

Post a Comment