Friday, December 13, 2013

Week 6 Baby Thoughts

My baby apps (yes, apps plural. I have three, and two weekly email updates. I like to be prepared.) keep telling me to make a list of questions I have for my provider at my first appointment.

This is what I've got so far:

Kristin: Uhm. Hi. I'm pregnant.
Dr: Yeah, I figured. That's why most people make their appointments.
Kristin: Oh yeah. So. Okay. That's all I've got.

------------------

Mommy melt down moment: So I know that my hormones are crazy right now, so it's only natural I have a hilarious moment to share. I've always had odd cravings - this isn't news to anyone. BUT one night this week, I just REALLY wanted a grilled cheese and some creamy chicken ramen noodles. Legit craving. I get the water ready, I'm getting the soup down from the cabinet, preparing the cheese and OH NO! We're out of bread. You would have thought my world had ended. Kyle blew me off at first, but once he saw the tears, he promptly offered to go to the store. In my logic I clearly could NOT stay behind and wait that long. So I went to the store myself. #crazypregnantladyproblems. I hope you all got a good laugh out of this :)


No comments:

Post a Comment