Friday, December 13, 2013

Week 6


How far along? 6 weeks and 3 days

How big is baby?The size of a sweet pea!!



Total weight gain/loss:Thankfully none yet!

Maternity clothes? I actually bought my first maternity shirt today! I don't need it yet, but it was something that I really wanted to do! I'll need it eventually.

Sleep: 4am seems to be the magic time for me. No matter what time I go to sleep (or stop drinking water) I MUST get up at 4 to pee. Then I have a hard time going back to sleep. It's awful. Rough sleep week for this girl.

Best moment this week: Making it to week 6! It's all just SO exciting!

Movement: Definitely not.

Food cravings:Still loving orange juice and hard core wanting spaghetti. Noms. Pretty normal as expected though. I'm noticing a definite need for food sooner than normal. I should probably start keeping snacks on me at all times

Food aversions:Oh yeah. Chicken with bones in it. I made chicken thighs with rice one night and it was SOO delicious, had it for lunch the next day, still awesome. Took leftovers for lunch the following day - thought I was going go vomit.

Gender: Still pretty sure it doesn't have a gender yet 

Labor Signs: Nope.

Pregnancy symptoms: Non existent bladder control, general fatigue, headaches, constant thirst, and motion sickness in cars.

Belly button in or out? Innie (Inny?)

What I miss: Still seafood.

What I am looking forward to: Doctors appointments. Telling the family.

Upcoming appointments/events: Next week we're hoping!

Milestones: 6 weeks! This is the last time this baby will be 6 weeks old in my tummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment