Sunday, December 22, 2013

Week 7

Deceptively pregnant looking. I WISH I looked this pregnant in real life. Oh the joys of colons. TMI, I know. You're welcome.

How far along? 7 weeks exactly

How big is baby? We have officially graduated to a blueberry


Total weight gain/loss: I weighed myself for the first time last night. So far, nothing, which is crazy because I AM SO HUNGRY all of the time. Which again is weird since I'm in the first trimester.

Maternity clothes? Nope.

Sleep: This one is still rough and I don't see it improving. I've been reading a lot of articles on how to improve.Check back next week.

Best moment this week: Heartbeat of 154 and getting my first peak at our bargain 

Movement: Still nothing.

Food cravings: EVERYTHING! Burritos, soup, sandwiches, crackers, summer sausage, spaghetti (or any kind of pasta with red sauce), avocados. 

Food aversions: Meat with bones. 

Gender: This weeks guess is a BOY

Labor Signs: Not possible.

Pregnancy symptoms: Increased appetite, hormones, crankiness, obsession with names (this happened pre-pregnancy too though - so no excuse), I get REALLY upset about my food and my meal times (again, nothing new)

Belly button in or out? Still in.

What I miss: Sleep.

What I am looking forward to: Doctors appointment! Telling my mom next week.

Upcoming appointments/events: My momma gets in town on Sunday and I can't wait to tell her!

Milestones: I still haven't vomited. Small victory. 



No comments:

Post a Comment