Thursday, December 26, 2013

Week 8

This is an awful picture of me, but you can see my bump!


How far along? Exactly 8 weeks!

How big is baby? The size of a raspberry, which is crazy to me because two weeks ago, she was the size of a pea!

Total weight gain/loss: Still nothing, but I'm sure my weight will be climbing soon since I haven't had any morning sickness yet. It doesn't help that I always want spaghetti/spaghetti-o's for breakfast. 

Maternity clothes? Still not yet. 

Sleep: Ugh. This one is rough. I was asleep by 830 last night and I didn't wake up until 5, but I am STILL exhausted. 

Best moment this week: Telling my mom for sure! 

Movement:Still too little. 

Food cravings: Pasta with red sauce, beef. That's about it this week.

Food aversions: Still anything that has bones. Any kind of chicken. 

Gender: This week, I've been referring to it as 'she' and 'her'

Pregnancy symptoms: Same as always. Fatigue, food sensitivity, inability to wait for food, extreme nausea and dizziness when I don't eat. My boobs have gotten huge.

What I miss: Nothing really. So far it's been a wonderful experience. Although, it would be nice not to be so hormonal.

What I am looking forward to: Picking out baby things!

Upcoming appointments/events: Nothing yet

Milestones: Still no vomiting!! We made our weekly trip to Target and bought the baby's stroller, car seat, high chair, and pack n play. YES! They were all REALLY clearanced out. It certainly made my heart happy. We were going to have to buy those things anyway, might as well get them when they're 70% off.



No comments:

Post a Comment