Thursday, April 17, 2014

Week 23

How far along? 23 weeks and 6 days



How big is baby? Grapefruit sized!



Total weight gain/loss: 14lbs in total. I'm not going to lie, it's kind of scary to see the scale reach numbers I have never seen before. :-/ I know that it's absolutely needed to grow a healthy baby, but it's still kind of disheartening.

Maternity clothes? Oh yeah. I only have one pair of maternity work pants (I went with what people were telling me and went up a size, but that pair just doesn't fit. They're waaaaay too big, which is kind of disappointing because I still have PLENTY of room left in the pair that fits now. 

Sleep: Sleeping well! I've started getting up during the night for bathroom breaks, so that's kind of annoying. Macy always gets excited when she hears me getting up so I always have company :) Sweet girl!

Best moment this week: Kyle felt his first kicks from the outside! It was really exciting!! He's been trying for a few weeks but Emmy has been pretty stubborn. 

Movement: Wigglin' away! Normally it's right after a meal, around 3pm, and again at bedtime. Those are my big movement moments. 

Food cravings: Nothing spectacular. I'm still content with anything. I had a moment last night when were on our way to dinner and I HAD TO HAVE icecream. So we gave up our original plan and headed to Culvers. SO DELICIOUS! That meal had a ridiculous amount of calories and I enjoyed every single bite. Noms!

Food aversions: None. 

Gender: Still a girl!

Labor Signs: .

Pregnancy symptoms: Motion sickness galore! Oh jeez! Driving to work and birthing classes have been AWFUL!! 

Belly button in or out? In. Still terrified about this. 

What I miss: Not getting motion sickness every time I'm in the car.

What I am looking forward to: Nothing too exciting going on actually. Just relaxing :) 

Upcoming appointments/events: Just had my 24 week appointment (a few days early). Everything is going well. Her heart rate was right on (154) The next one (at 28 weeks) is the glucose test. Vom. 

Milestones: I've made it 24 weeks? 





No comments:

Post a Comment